The Original Concrete Tiny House Co.
Superior Concrete Tiny Houses award-winning designs fit the consumer's living needs and price point.
The Colorado Cool
The first Superior Brick™ towable precast reinforced concrete and structural steel home in the Superior Concrete Tiny House line, the Colorado Cool is a 200-square-foot modular precast tiny home built on a strong, gooseneck trailer. This model includes a 40-square-foot porch for added living space. This unit is designed for tiny house enthusiasts who enjoy a more mobile lifestyle.
- Square Feet: 200
- Dimensions: 8’ x 26’
- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2-4
- Bathroom: Custom Bath with Shower
- Flooring: Wood Laminate / Ceramic Tile
- Countertops: Marble
- Roofing: DECRA® Shake XD®, Classic Cobblestone
- Exterior Structure: Superior Brick™ and Structural Steel
- Spacious, but Compact Kitchen
with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Dometic Washer / Dryer Combo
- 12,000 BTU Electric Mini Split Ductless AC/Heat Unit
- Energy-efficient (Windows / Added Insulation)
- Space-saving Interior Pocket Door
- Double Axle Gooseneck Trailer with 23,900 Lbs. Capacity
all superior concrete tiny houses can be customized to your liking, with your own features and storage capabilities
Superior Concrete Tiny Houses gives new meaning to living large in a small, energy-efficient, steel-reinforced footprint.
Call Todd Sternfeld today at 1.800.942.9255 or email email@example.com to learn about design options available on your new tiny house.