Superior Concrete Tiny Houses award-winning designs fit the consumer's living needs and price point.
The Chisholm Trail Cabin
The spacious 375-square-foot two-bedroom Chisholm Trail Cabin is mounted on a steel frame with optional trailer and wheels. Superior Concrete Tiny Houses designed this unit so that it can either be moved to your land, or built on an engineered concrete foundation. This model includes an optional 120-square-foot outdoor precast concrete porch.
- Square Feet: 375
- Dimensions: 15’ x 25’
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 2-6
- Bathroom: 1 Full Bath with Shower
- Flooring: Wood Laminate / Ceramic Tile
- Countertops: Laminate with Tile Backsplash
- Roofing: DECRA® Shake XD®, Antique Chestnut
- Exterior Structure: Superior Wood™
- Full-size Kitchen Appliances
- Centralized HVAC – Electric
- Energy-efficient (Windows / Added Insulation)
- Space-saving Interior Pocket Doors
- Solid Engineered Concrete or Axle Mount
all superior concrete tiny houses can be customized to your liking, with your own features and storage capabilities
Superior Concrete Tiny Houses gives new meaning to living large in a small, energy-efficient, steel-reinforced footprint.
Call Todd Sternfeld today at 1.800.942.9255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about design options available on your new tiny house.